November 06, 2022
Spinach Artichoke Dip
Get the party started with a warm, melty dip that's a snap to put together. Tip: Make this in advance and let it come to room temperature for 30-60 minutes before baking.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
8-oz softened cream cheese
1/4 cup sour cream
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
1/4 cup grated Romano cheese
1/2 cup finely shredded mozzarella cheese
Salt and pepper, to taste
1 (14-oz) can quartered artichoke hearts
1/2 cup fresh spinach
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a small baking pan.
2. Drain artichoke hearts, squeeze to drain excess liquid, chop.
3. In a mixing bowl combine cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, and cheeses. Salt and pepper to taste.
4. Stir in artichokes and spinach.
5. Spread mixture evenly into prepared baking dish. Bake in preheated oven until melty, about 20 minutes.
6. Serve warm with tortilla chips, crackers or toasted baguette slices.
Welcome to New Zealand Wine Navigator
By clicking enter, I certify that I am over the legal age for alcohol consumption in my location.
Please note: Ground shipping is included on orders of $200 or more.