Shipping & Returns
We ship to 39 States via UPS from our Californian warehouse.
Ground shipping is included on orders $150 or more.
Once you have made your wine selection, your order will be processed and shipped, on our behalf, by our US logistics partner VinoShipper.
All of our wines are housed in our Californian warehouse for fast, cost effective delivery to your home or business.
We ship to 39 States via UPS. We do not ship to AL, AR, CT, DE, KY, MI, MS, MT, NJ, RI, SD and UT. Please contact us to discuss options if you wish to ship to these States.
Please note: Take advantage of our great overnight shipping rates! All 6 bottle purchases will be shipped UPS Next Day Air at a flat fee of $35 or $45 for 7-12 bottles. This is an incredible shipping rate, one to take advantage of over Summer!
Our mission at NZ Wine Navigator is to bring great, hard-to-find New Zealand wines to the United States. Our customers regularly tell us that they’re among the best in the world. However, we know that adventuring into new wine territory can be a bit daunting.
If you're not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we'll help you exchange it for something more to your taste, or accept returns for any unopened bottles within 30 days of purchase.
What you need to know
- We can only deliver to customers aged 21 and older.
- All deliveries must be signed for with ID.
- Someone must be present to accept delivery, as a wine delivery cannot be left without a legal signature.
- Orders placed before 12 noon (PT) will be dispatched the following day, e.g. CA order placed order 11:00am Monday, dispatched Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 12 noon (PT) will be dispatched the day after, e.g. CA order placed order 1:00pm Monday, dispatched Wednesday.
- Need your wines delivered faster? If you’re in a hurry to get your wine, we’ll split the express shipping charges with you on orders of 6+ bottles or over $150.
- Expedited Shipping orders must be placed before 11:00am PT to ensure the shipping deadlines can be achieved for you. Please email email@example.com once you have placed your order and we will do everything we can to get your order processed in time.
- Don’t see your state? Wine shipping laws vary state by state. Due to these laws, we currently do not ship to the following states: Alabama, Arkansas, Connecticut, Kentucky, Michigan, Mississippi, Montana, New Jersey, Rhode Island, South Dakota and Utah.
- If you live in a state without New Zealand Wine Navigator shipping, please get in touch. We may have a retailer who stocks our wine in your state.
New Zealand Wine Navigator is the exclusive importer and distributor in the United States for all of the fine wines that we represent. If you are a restaurant, hotel, or other hospitality business, and would like to carry New Zealand’s finest wines, please get in touch with our Customer Service team.
For qualifying trade customers, we offer:
- Bulk pricing discounts
- Training and promotional materials
- Special wine selections and promotions
- Dedicated sales and support
- To learn more about our program for trade sales, please provide your information and our team will contact you.