The 2022 New Zealand Wine Guide is out now
When it comes to wine, New Zealand offers so much more than just spectacular Sauvignon Blanc.
This guide explores the New Zealand wine industry – its beginnings, the wine growing regions, grape varieties and its winemakers. You'll soon understand why wine critics the world over consider this "new kid on the block" the one to watch.
Get your digital copy here
The 2022 edition offers something for both experienced New Zealand wine drinkers and those just starting to discover what this unique, new world wine producer making exceptional wines in old world style has to offer.
- A brief history of New Zealand wine
- A tale of two islands. North vs South
- Vine to wine sustainability. Leading the world in sustainable viticulture
- Beyond Sauvignon Blanc. New Zealand's best kept wine secrets
- From Champagne to Marlborough. The success of No. 1 Family Estate
- Master Sommelier Cameron Douglas' 12 'must try' wines
- 3 New Zealand wines deserving of a space in your cellar
- Food and wine pairings and mouthwatering recipes
New Zealand Wine Navigator
New Zealand Wine Navigator is America’s #1 New Zealand wine specialist, satisfying wine lovers with special, hard-to-find wines from small, family estate producers. We ship from a temperature-controlled warehouse in California to ensure quick and cost-effective delivery.
Graham (that's him with the Captain's hat on) set out to source the finest small-producer wines New Zealand has to offer. To achieve the perfect selection of wines in our portfolio, we enlisted the help of Cameron Douglas, our Master Sommelier. His carefully curated selection of premium labels from New Zealand is ready for you to drink now or cellar.