Shipping & Returns
We want your order on your doorstep as quickly as possible. To that end, we use a California fulfillment warehouse and deliver via standard ground or expedited shipping with FedEx and UPS.
Ground shipping is included with orders of six or more bottles or orders over $150!*
*Ground shipping included on orders of 6 bottles or $150 or more to CA, DC, FL, ID, LA, NE, NH, NM, NV, OR, VA, WV and WY. Orders of 6 bottles or $150 or more to AK qualify for discounted shipping rates.
Here’s what you need to know:
- We can only deliver to customers aged 21 and older.
- All deliveries must be signed for with ID.
- Someone must be present to accept delivery, as a wine delivery cannot be left without a legal signature.
- We suggest a business address if possible.
- Orders placed before 12 noon (PT) will be dispatched the following day, e.g., CA order placed order 11am Monday, dispatched Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 12 noon (PT) will be dispatched the day after, e.g., CA order placed order 1pm Monday, dispatched Wednesday.
Need your wines delivered faster?
Order 6 or more bottles or over $150 and we’ll split the shipping with you.
- Expedited Shipping orders must be placed before 11am PT to ensure the shipping deadlines can be achieved for you. Please email sales@NZwineNav.com once you have placed your order and we will do everything we can to get your order processed in time.
Don’t see your state?
Wine shipping laws vary state by state. Due to these laws, we are currently able to ship to the following states:
Alaska, California, Florida, Idaho, Louisiana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, Oregon, Virginia, Washington DC, Wyoming
If you live in a state without NZ Wine Navigator shipping, please get in touch. We may have a retailer who stocks our wine in your state.
Please head to the Trade page to learn more.
Returns — We Stand Behind Our Wines
Our mission at NZ Wine Navigator is to bring great, hard-to-find New Zealand wines to the United States. Our clients regularly confirm that they’re among the best in the world. But we also know that adventuring into new wine territory can be daunting.
So, if you are not satisfied with your purchase FOR ANY REASON; we will gladly help you exchange for something more to your taste, or accepts returns for any unopened bottles within 30 days of purchase.