Shipping & Returns
We ship to 43 States via FedEx or UPS from our Californian warehouse. We do not ship to AL, KY, MS, ND, SD, UT and VT. Please contact us to discuss options if you wish to ship to these States.
Ground shipping is included with orders of six or more bottles or orders over $150!*
*Ground shipping is included on orders of 6 bottles or $150 or more.
Here’s what you need to know:
- We can only deliver to customers aged 21 and older.
- All deliveries must be signed for with ID.
- Someone must be present to accept delivery, as a wine delivery cannot be left without a legal signature.
- We suggest a business address if possible.
- Orders placed before 12 noon (PT) will be dispatched the following day, e.g., CA order placed order 11am Monday, dispatched Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 12 noon (PT) will be dispatched the day after, e.g., CA order placed order 1pm Monday, dispatched Wednesday.
Need your wines delivered faster?
If you’re in a hurry to get your wine, we’ll split the express shipping charges with you on orders of 6+ bottles or over $150.
Don’t see your state?
Wine shipping laws vary state by state. Due to these laws, we currently do not ship to the following states:
Alabama, Kentucky, Mississippi, North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont.
If you live in a state without NZ Wine Navigator shipping, please get in touch. We may have a retailer who stocks our wine in your state.
Please head to the Trade page to learn more.
Returns — Our Bottom of the Bottle Guarantee
Our mission at NZ Wine Navigator is to bring great, hard-to-find New Zealand wines to the United States. Our clients regularly confirm that they’re among the best in the world. But we also know that adventuring into new wine territory can be daunting.
So, if you are not satisfied with your purchase; we will help you exchange it for something more to your taste, or accept returns for any unopened bottles within 30 days of purchase.