Shipping & Returns
Important Shipping Notice:
- We can only deliver to customers aged 21 and older.
- All deliveries must be signed for with ID.
- Someone must be present to accept delivery, as a wine delivery cannot be left without a legal signature.
- We suggest a business address if possible.
Ground shipping is included with orders of six bottles or more!*
Our mission at NZ Wine Navigator is to bring the best-of-the-best New Zealand wines to the the United States. Our wine is stored in a California fulfilment warehouse and we deliver via standard ground or expedited shipping with GSO, FedEx and UPS.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Orders of 6 or more bottles have shipping included.
- Orders placed before 12 noon (CPT) will be dispatched the following day, e.g., CA order placed order 11am Monday, dispatched Tuesday, delivered Wednesday.
- Orders placed after 12 noon (CPT) will be dispatched the day after, e.g., CA order placed order 1pm Monday, dispatched Wednesday, delivered Thursday.
Need your wines delivered faster?
Order 6 bottles or more and we’ll split the shipping with you!
- Ground shipping included on orders of 6 bottles or $150 or more to CA, DC, ID, LA, NE, NH, NM, NV, OR, VA, WV and WY. Orders of 6 bottles or $150 or more to AK qualify for discounted shipping rates.
- Expedited Shipping orders must be placed before 11am CPT to ensure the shipping deadlines can be achieved for you. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org once you have placed your order and we will do everything we can to get your order processed in time.
Don’t see your state?
Wine shipping laws vary state by state. Due to these laws, we are currently able to ship to the following states:
Alaska, California, Idaho, Louisiana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, Oregon, Virginia, Washington DC, West Virginia, Wyoming
If you live in a state without NZ Wine Navigator shipping, please get in touch. We may have a retailer who stocks our wine in your state.
Please head to the Trade page to learn more.
We are confident that once you taste our wines, you’ll be convinced they are among the best in the world. But we also know that adventuring into new wine territory can be daunting.
If you are not satisfied, we will gladly help you exchange for something more to your taste, or accept a returns for any unopened bottles within 30 days of purchase.